The flexible label printer which integrates with your connectivity requirements
Print labels from your PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet using USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Or alternatively use it in standalone mode by selecting and printing labels previously designed and uploaded to the memory, using the integrated backlit LCD display. When used with special rolls, you can print labels that can contain both black and red print without needing any ink. And when you can print custom sized labels up to one metre in length using the built-in cutter and continuous rolls, you can see why this is the most advanced label printer available.
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity with support for MFi and AirPrint
- Print on pre sized labels (for your address shipping labels) or continuous rolls up to 62mm wide (for indoor/outdoor signage). Or print labels stored in memory using the integrated control panel.
- Large backlit LCD display for easy set-up and operation
- Print in black and red without needing ink or toner
- Built-in cutter to create your own length labels
- Optional rechargeable Li-ion battery base for mobile labelling applications
Not quite found what you are looking for? You can find products which may be more suitable by simply checking the features that interest you and clicking the find button.