Read on if you'd like to know...
- How to change your login password.
- How to change your login email address.
- What to do if you have forgotten your password.
- When you first logged on to our web site you'll have told us a username and password. Your username is your email address, and you will have chosen a password when you logged on.
- You can change these details easily by clicking "My Dabs" tab near the top left corner of our home page and logging onto your account using your existing email address and password. Then go to the "Account" section of the page and click "Change login details".
- Remember to click "Save Changes" when you have changed your details.
If you have forgotten your password, simply click the "My Dabs" tab near the top of this page, enter your email address then click the "Forgotten your password" link under the "sign in" button. We will then send you a reminder by email.