- Stores, charges and simultaneously synchronises 16 tablets with or without protective cases.
- Accommodates all tablets including iPad, Android tablets, Kindle Fire and more. Protective cases include Gripcase, Otterbox, Griffin Survivor and other similar sized cases.
- Telescopic trolley handle for easy movement.
- 2 wheels and 4 feet to protect the PortaCabby when open.
- Two handles at each side allow the case to be carried safely.
- Tablets are placed in a supportive foam for protection. Two velcro straps cover each row of tablets to hold them in place when being transported.
- Foam lined compartment can house a laptop, its charger and Apple TV device.
- Holder for a WiFi router and patch lead to an external RJ45 Face plate.
- Case fully lined with foam for added protection for contents inside.
- The Charge & Sync functionality is provided by the U16S Cambrionix technology enclosed in the centre console.
- The intelligent charging allows you to charge multiple types of devices at the same time ensuring they all get the right amount of power.
- Devices of the same type can also be synchronised all in one go saving you time when deploying apps and content.
- The future proof design means that the boards are upgradeable so they can keep up with the current technology available.
- Internal 13amp double socket for powering the router and the laptop.
- Space-saving USB cable management keeps the cables compact, neat and tidy.
- Power is supplied to the PortaCabby by a 2 metre mains cable with detachable IEC lead.
- Fan inside keeps tablets cool when tablets are charging with the lid closed and locked for security.
Safety and Security:
- Two locks positioned at the top of PortaCabby which can be locked with padlocks.
- Unit size: W553 x D400 x H792mm.
- Tablet storage compartment: W265 x D33 x H315mm.
- Tablet storage compartment for tablets stored in Gripcase or other large cases: W222.5 x D32 x H314.5mm.
Not quite found what you are looking for? You can find products which may be more suitable by simply checking the features that interest you and clicking the find button.