RFP L43 WLAN connects two mobility standards: DECT, which enables the use of mobile system phones, and an integrated WLAN Access Point, which provides flexible access of PCs or other workstations to the companies network.
The WLAN Access Point allows the installation of WLAN hot-spots, e.g. in conference rooms. They can be part of the powerful, company-wide DECT network, established with Aastra RFP’s.
Highlights of the RFP (L)43 WLAN:
RFP (L)43 WLAN offers – due to integrated IEEE 802.11n compatible WLAN Access Point – significant advantages compared to a separat infrastructure for DECT and WLAN:
- Only one access point for both technologies (DECT and WLAN)
- Only one switch-port is required (PoE recommended)
- Integrated, centralized management and set up for DECT and WLAN
- Net View Management:
• RFP (L)43 WLAN Access Points can be grouped in clusters
• The WLAN-properties within one cluster can be managed for all access points simultaneously
• It is not required to administer the access points individuall
Additionally RFP (L)43 WLAN permits:
- easy installation due to preinstalled software
Not quite found what you are looking for? You can find products which may be more suitable by simply checking the features that interest you and clicking the find button.